Google Analytics is a powerful tool for analyzing your website traffic and that it’s also the most popular web analytics service in the world and Google an upgrade.
The upgrade will be on the interface of the Google Analytics and its features. The new interface is a much more cleaner and streamlined interface.
This newer version released a some months ago has a number of new features and upgrades to the previous version. The most notable updates include the “Audience” tab that provides insights on who your visitors are, the “Advertising” tab that helps you track how your advertising efforts affect your website traffic, and the “Conversions” tab that lets you gain valuable insights at a glance.
It also has a new user experience built in. The analytics tool will now be able to provide more detailed reports for a more detailed analysis of your website traffic.
Another featoure of this upgrade is that it will help you send more accurate data to Google Adwords, better understand your customers and improve the quality of your site.
It’s important to upgrade to GA4 if you want to be able to use all of its features and capabilities.
How to upgrade to Google Analytics 4 release with all the new features now?
It is now easier than ever to upgrade GA4. This upgrade also includes “Navigator” which is a new product that integrates directly with Google Analytics.
This helps you personalize the experience for your website visitors. It also helps you optimize your site performance and give your visitors an excellent user experience.
This will be the single most important step for you if you want to upgrade to the latest version of the Google Analytics. The latest version is available on the Google developer website: https://developer.google.com
Why Upgrading is important?
The new GA 4 includes a number of new features that make it easier to understand your website’s performance and conversion rates. These new features include:
- Enhanced site search experience
- Enhanced site speed experience
- Enhanced usability on mobile devices
- Improved content experiments
- Improved attribution modeling
- Improved goals management
- Improved data visualization
- New custom report builder
- New custom report types
There are a number of reasons why upgrading to Google Analytics 4 is important and the benefits may vary depending on your needs.
Below are the most important reasons why you should upgrade to Google Analytics 4 right now.
- Unlimited users can access new features.
- The latest upgrade to Google Analytics will allow you to invite up to 50 more people to access new features as they are released.
- This will give you unlimited access to all the new features that are released. New users will be able to set their own personal key to access features.
- It is possible for you to add the password of your choice as the user access to the features of Google Analytics 4. This will enable you to restrict access to certain features of your website as per your requirement.
- Send more accurate data to Google Adwords, better understand your customers and improve the quality of your site.
- The new Google Analytics is faster and more reliable than previous versions. You will have access to more data than ever before, as well as a complete redesign of the interface.
- Upgrading to Google Analytics version 4 is important because it provides more accurate and detailed insights into how visitors interact with your website.
Last but not the least upgrading Google Analytics 4 is important if you want to be able to use all of its features and capabilities.
How Upgrading can benefit your organization?
- Easy installation Google Analytics 4 upgrade can be installed in less than 5 minutes and you don’t need any technical knowledge to complete the process.
The upgrade procedure is simple and it only requires you to follow these simple steps:
Start by signing up for the upgrade by clicking on the ‘Upgrade Analytics’ icon from the dashboard.
Choose the ‘Universal Analytics’ upgrade from the drop-down menu. You’ll then be prompted to enter your admin credentials.
Click on ‘OK’ on the pop-up to finish the process. The process is basically the same as in previous versions of Google Analytics.
Just follow the same steps, but this time follow the official method.
- Easy navigation Google Analytics 4 offers a simpler and much more intuitive interface.
What are the downsides of not upgrading?
The downsides of not upgrading to Google Analytics 4 includes a number of things. You lose the ability to track the purchase behavior of your visitors.
Additional downsides of not upgrading may include missing out on new features and improvements, losing the ability to track offline conversions, and not being able to customize your dashboard.
You lose the ability to utilize the Google Adwords tool as a part of your marketing strategy. In addition, you’ll also lose the ability to see how long your visitors spent on your website.
The interface will now show this information under ‘retention’, however, the tracking feature is the same. In addition, there are the various limitations that the new version imposes. If you’re using version 3 and not upgrade you’ll see the following changes.
A further downside of not upgrading to Google Analytics 4 is that you will not be able to use and track using the new features such as enhanced e-commerce and conversion data or the new user interface.
It also offers a number of new features and improvements such as the ability to track offline conversions, new attribution models, and custom dashboards.
Let’s Upgrade to now.
If you are still wondering if upgrading to Google Analytics 4 is a good option, you can ask your friends for recommendations.
They might have used this release or might have know someone who has. Most users get the upgrade in their account without a problem.
If you haven’t upgraded yet, it’s time to do so. Here are a few reasons why you should.
- Get analytics reports from the ad manager One of the big features of Google Analytics 4 is the “Ad Manager” tab. By linking Google Adwords directly in the Analytics interface,
you can use the Google Analytics reports and analytics as a tool for choosing ad targeting and seeing how different ads perform for different audiences.
While some websites use Google Adwords primarily to drive traffic to their website, some websites also use it primarily to reach their audience.
As such, using analytics to figure out the marketing goals of your website is critical, especially if you are relying on online marketing to bring in traffic and keep it.
Why you need to upgrade to Google Analytics 4 now and not later If you’ve been hesitating to upgrade your website, your time is running out.
Let’s see why you need to upgrade.
1.To be able to send more accurate data to Google Adwords.
Let’s say you’re using Google Analytics 4, and you are interested in keeping track of the effectiveness of your Adwords campaign. This could be accomplished simply by linking that Google Ads account.
- To get more detailed analytics reports.
Finally if you need you need help in upgrading to Google Analytics 4 reach out to me — https://rklp.compumagickassociates.com/GA4
This post was authored by Gordon Fletcher, Principal Consultant(Engineering & Mobile Technology) at Compumagick Associates @compumagick